Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Caipirinha Lounge Cinema: Good Guy, by SupaSound

For a long time I'd listen to this song in the early morning to help me wake up. It reminds me of the good times I spent in Cape Town and the friendships I made there, including this one with Amarildo, also known as SupaSound, and his brother, who also raps. They're among the very few Mozambicans I can call friends. I'm glad to be finally able to share this video with you now that it's complete, since I've been itching to post it for quite awhile but unfortunately had an incomplete version. I'll leave you with Good Guy by SupaSound...maybe you'll even relate to the lyrics.

Durante muito tempo ouvia essa música para me acordar, logo pela manhã. Faz me lembrar dos bons tempos que passei em Cape Town e das amizades que fiz por lá, incluindo esta com o Amarildo, também conhecido como SupaSound, e o seu irmão, que também é rapper. São dos poucos amigos moçambicanos que tenho. Fico feliz por finalmente poder partilhar este vídeo com vocês, porque já o tenho a bastante tempo e estava só à espera que os manos fizessem os arranjos finais! Fiquem então com Good Guy, by SupaSound. Talvez até concordam com a letra... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...